My pregnancy test was positive, my husband and I are thrilled. Here's what happens next.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Ok, tadaaaa I ordered maternity clothes. Jeans, black pants, a dress, a sweater. I already feel a little better. I mean on one hand I hate that I felt like I had to get maternity clothes already, on the other hand- who cares?
The Belly- I'm the one with the bean growing inside of me
T- My husband, the most wonderful man on earth, proud father to be.
L- My dear friend in Boston. We met in college. She's due in April with her first baby.
E- My dear friend in Chicago, we also met in college. We got married months apart and did a lot of growing up together. B- My dear friend in Chicago, we've known each other since high school freshman Spanish class.
N- T's sister; teacher, beautiful, funny and sassy, my beloved sister in law
B- T's brother; one of the smartest people I know, sensitive, thoughtful, my beloved brother in law
Tg-T's oldest brother; leader of the siblings-in-law, witty, clever, down to earth, beloved by me
S- Tg's long time partner, renaissance man, comedian, darling, beloved by me.
Tr- My oldest brother. Wildly smart, intense, musical, funny, shockingly good looking and sensitive, full of love.
K- My middle brother. Moved to NYC last year. A talented writer and artist, we collaborate and encourage each other on our creative endeavors.
Cc- K's wife, my darling sister-in-law. Beautiful, funny, quick to laugh and quicker to defend me, she's the perfect addition to our family. I'm so lucky to have her as a sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment