I told my boss today!
I was so freaked I was shaking and sweating. Because I work for one person, and we're in a total boys-club business, I was just terrified about how she'd react. The lead up to my wedding was a bit rough, and I have to assume this will be 500,000,000 times worse. But she was awesome. She screamed with joy and was genuinely enthusiastic. It's a huge weight of my mind to have told her, especially because it's all I ever want to talk about.
On a related note, I've noticed my crabbiness often comes close to dangerous levels. Maybe it's the tiredness, but I think it's a combo crabby/tired. I can't get over how different every part of my body feels. I also can't get over how much I already adore my little Bean.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment