Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm 9 weeks pregnant today, and I swear to you my stomach is sticking out.  I'm trying not to be weirded out by it and fighting the urge to feel "fat".  I thought that kind of shit would go away when I was pregnant but I guess it'll take a bit longer for my brain to get on board. 

Other than that and waking up every two hours to pee throughout the night, I'm feeling good.  No puking- just an occasional wave of nausea.  My sinuses are funky but that's manageable too. 

I'm pretty moody but I think that has a lot to do with not sleeping.  I feel sad thinking about having to go back to work after I have this little bean.  I'm trying not to make a big deal about it- I know T would rather we be in a situation where I could stay home too.  It's not a luxury that most people get anyway.  We'll manage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment