Oh my Bean wants me to be so emotional. I have absolutely no lid for my temper, and apparently my new thing is always telling it like it is. Maybe it's also a function of my constant sobriety. It feels like a superpower, and superpowers always come with something bad right?
I'm so weirded out knowing that people know I'm pregnant who I haven't told personally. I don't care about people I don't know, but this weekend I had the awkward "I already knew! Thanks for telling me though!" conversation. It really bothered me. I think because it's my news that I want to share when and with whom I'd like. I'm getting over it of course, and I know every one's heart is in the right place...but still.
I'm have a work drinks/dinner tonight that I'm terrified I'll be busted on. I'm not at all ready to let the bean out of the bag with co-workers, but feel like a jerk for lying about why I'm not drinking. It'll be a relief when I'm showing I think.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment