Friday, January 15, 2010

T and I finally got to go to the doctor on Wednesday.  I knew they were going to do an ultrasound to see the heartbeat, but I thought I was going to fall off the gurney when I could actually see the little Bean's head and butt!  It was amazing!  How can I think of this as anything but a complete miracle? It's incredible. 

I have to go back for a "dating" ultrasound at the end of January, but I'm happy that I get to see the lil Bean again.  I guess he measured a bit small so they want to check him again before they tell me a due date.  My suspicion is that they think why not charge for another ultrasound?

Unfortunately, my boss keeps blabbing to people that I would like to tell personally.  I don't know why she keeps doing it, and if she really thinks I have no idea.  I just emailed her again to please not tell people, but I know that's not very realistic.  The truth is that once you tell anyone (besides L and E- the only 100% reliable secret keepers) you can't really expect to be in charge of what happens to your info.  It's not a huge deal, but it is an important lesson to learn!

Tonight T and I are going to a Second City show that I auditioned for but didn't get cast in.  I'm excited to see my friend who did get cast, and my friend who wrote the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment