Thursday, February 4, 2010

I find my temper to be a big challenge right now.  I mean during my pregnancy but also RIGHT NOW.  The problem with working in a small office is that you can't escape each others energy, and you (well really just me) have to pretend you forgive some one immediately when they act like a complete fucking asshole.  Especially when they demand immediate forgivel, especially when you'd rather quit.

Oooo!  I just had an idea!!  I'm going to think about my WONDERFUL husband, and the incredible "Groundhog's Day" gifts he gave me (it was really for Valentine's but he couldn't wait).  I'm going to think about my sweet family and my cute cute orange dog.  I'm going to think about L, B, E and how much they love me.

And I'm going to think about my sweet little bean.  Growing and squirming and getting ready to meet me!!

There, I feel better.  My whole identity isn't centered around my career.  And if I'm so grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment