I've been unpleasantly surprised by how many people will ask you a question, then loudly protest the answer. I've decided to STOP telling people that I'm going to find out the baby's sex, because it annoys me so much when they scream, "WHY!! Then you won't be surprised!!" What these
idiots opinionites don't seem to realize is that I'll be surprised whenever I find out- whether it's in the ultra sound room or in the delivery room. More to the point- it's no one's business but my own! I guess the reason it annoys me is because there's such a strong undercurrent of judgment when the subject comes up.
I was email T with great outrage about a recent incident, and he said we should reply from now on:
I'll be sure not to tell you the sex of the baby so you'll be surprised.
HAHAH such a good idea. He's the best husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment