Saturday, December 19th
I woke up exhausted again. T and I laid in bed and called my parents again. We were all like kids- laughing and planning and joking. Then we called T's sister. I couldn't have scripted a better reaction. She laughed and cried and screamed with happiness. This will be the first baby on both sides of our family, and this little bean is already so loved. T and I walked the dog, ate lunch, called my best friend in Chicago and told her the news. She was having a Christmas party that night and we conspired to make fake cocktails to throw people off the trail. Then I napped. For three hours.
I met another friend and her brother for dinner. I want to tell everyone I see about my little bean, but feel like I have to wait until I go to the doctor on Tuesday. I guess I just want a grown up professional person to tell me it's real.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment